SKIN TREATMENT with PICOSURE LASER
Achieving that fresh, youthful look without the discomfort and downtime associated with invasive cosmetic treatments is now a reality with PicoSure®. Other lasers may promise to improve your appearance but only PicoSure® can deliver impressive results with minimal pain, discomfort and downtime. Clients can expect quick and easy non-invasive skin treatments that zoom in on concerns such as fine lines, sun damage (solar lentigines), freckles or post-acne scarring. Skin treatments can resolve concerns not only on your face but also the chest, décolletage, hands and legs.
As a picosecond laser, the extremely short pulses (one trillionth of a second) release minimal heat but significantly more physical energy (Pressure Wave™). This means that PicoSure® treatments generally carry much lower risk of heat-related side effects. PicoSure® relies upon the intense physical energy to shatter pigments into smaller, finer fragments that the body can remove in fewer sessions. PicoSure® is also the ideal choice for skin rejuvenation as the unique Focus Lens Array have been well-documented to stimulate the body’s natural production of collagens for youthful skin or to minimise the appearance of pores and post-acne scarring.
Unlike older lasers that rely on intense heat energy which caused pain and led to significant skin redness and downtime, this gentler choice provides impressive results with significantly less discomfort and downtime.
Refresh your skin today with KAT Laser Salon with this breakthrough technology and see visibly clearer skin faster, and with fewer treatments.
- PicoSure® is often used as a highly effective tattoo removal treatment because it is so precise and effective in targeting unwanted pigment. However, its skin rejuvenation and anti-aging effects are just as impressive and can help patients look and feel more youthful and refreshed by harnessing the body’s natural healing processes.
- Pigmentation changes often become an issue with age due to a lifetime of exposure to the sun’s ultraviolet rays. PicoSure® can target the excess melanin (brown pigment) in the skin, destroying it and encouraging the body to create new cells. This reduces unwanted pigmentation in the skin for a more even complexion. The laser can also target benign pigmented lesions.
- As we age, collagen and elastin start to break down. These important components in the skin are what keep it looking firm, youthful, and supple. As the supply of collagen and elastin starts to decline, the skin begins to sag and wrinkle. Collagen is also important for healing injuries to the skin, which is why we get acne scarring. When severe acne damages the skin, the healing is uneven, resulting in pitting and scarring. Using PicoSure® treatments, the body’s collagen production can be increased, rejuvenating the face as a whole and smoothing the tone and texture of the skin gradually as the collagen begins to increase. Over time, the gentle treatments can fill in acne scars, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and improve the look of the skin overall, producing fresher, healthier skin...
It’s important to consider your options. Face-lifts, fillers, and toxins are associated with significant downtime, risks, and side-effects. Patients often consider these treatments a “last resort.” The first step to achieving a more youthful appearance or just tweaking some trouble-spots may be a PicoSure® laser skin revitalization treatment. Call our office today to see if this treatment is right for you!.
- The FOCUS Lens Array magnifies the PicoSure® laser pulse 20X, which in turn creates laser induced optical breakdown (LIOB) in the epidermis. Studies have revealed the production of new collagen and elastin without the downtime and and side effects of traditional fractional and ablative lasers. FOCUS can effectively treat unwanted pigmented, acne scars and fine lines and wrinkles with great results.
- PicoSure® is a fast and easy non-surgical, non-invasive laser skin treatment that concentrations on problem areas whether it’s age spots, freckles, sun damage, pigmented lesions, fine lines and wrinkles or acne scars. This treatment may also be used to treat several areas on the body including the chest or décolleté, face, legs and hand.
- Unlike past laser technology that relied solely on concentrated heat energy, which caused patient discomfort and substantial skin redness, swelling and downtime, this gentler approach provides amazing results, minus the discomfort and downtime associated with traditional, heat based lasers.
- Rejuvenate and refresh your skin today with PicoSure® ’s breakthrough technology and receive noticeably clearer skin quicker, and with fewer treatments.
Most people experience very little discomfort and describe skin revitalization treatments as feeling like the snapping of a rubber band. Because tattoo removal treatments use more energy, patients may experience more discomfort, but your treatment provider should be able to offer numbing cream or other aids to minimize discomfort.
Every case is different, so it’s difficult to generalize how many treatments will be needed. The number of treatments needed will largely depend on the type and severity of problem being addressed. During your consultation, you may be able to get an estimate of how many treatments will be necessary, but that number could change as treatment progresses.
Most patients find the discomfort involved with PicoSure® treatments to be mild and tolerable without anesthesia or numbing. However, if you are nervous or sensitive to pain, you should ask for a topical numbing agent to be applied prior to the treatment. This can reduce unpleasant sensations and make the treatment more comfortable.
Unlike a surgical treatment, a laser acne scar treatment uses ultra-short pulses of laser light to reach deeply into the skin’s sub-layers, which treats the support structure. Once the deep layers of the skin are reached, the body’s natural healing process kicks in to rid away older, damaged tissue and rebuilds fresh, new collagen and elastin—the crucial building blocks of normal-looking, smoother skin. A laser treatment with PicoSure® Focus for acne scars is a quick and simple treatment that’s comfortable and requires little-to-no downtime. Laser acne scar treatment is FDA-cleared for acne scars on any area of the body, including the face.
By combining unique leading-edge technologies, our light-based treatments target all three layers of photo damaged tissue, epidermal pigment, mid-dermal wrinkles and deep-dermal laxity. Once these targeted areas have been hit, the body’s natural healing process rids away older, damaged tissue and rebuilds it with fresh, new collagen and elastin, which are the key building blocks for youthful looking skin.
PicoSure® is designed with safety in mind and incidents of scarring are very rare. Tattoo removal treatments require more energy than skin revitalization and some patients may experience hypopigmentation (a lightening in skin color of the treated area) but this is usually temporary and normal skin is typically restored once healing is complete.