360° FAT-FREEZING with COOLTECH DEFINE
Whether it be genetics or fat cell composition, certain body areas are difficult to shift despite a healthy diet and exercise. Liposuction is a solution but the long social downtime, scarring and other associated risks can blunt its appeal.
Cooltech DEFINE is the latest advancement in non-surgical fat-freezing capable of:
- Maximising treatment time and results with up to 4 simultaneous applicators for 360° Total Cooling.
- Targeting 20+ different zones with 9 Applicator Shape for complete body contouring. From under chin and upper knees to chest, thighs and love-handles.
- Ensuring safety with RFID Gel Pads (excellent thermal-conduction).
- Customising suction to suit each treatment zone.
- Boosting efficacy with post-treatment massage to restore circulation and regulate body temperature.
- Removing 20-30% of fat in targeted areas after 1 session.
With no downtime and permanent fat-reduction, Cooltech DEFINE compliments healthy lifestyles to target those remaining stubborn areas and bring your confidence back.
- Fat cells in desired areas are exposed to concise, controlled cooling (Cryolipolysis) whereby they are crystallised and removed by the body over time. Surrounding skin, muscles, blood vessels, nerves, etc. have higher levels of cold resistance and are spared from damage. The final result is a sleeker physique without the need for incisions, scars nor even downtime.
- Cryolipolysis results are permanent as eliminated fat cells are gone for good.
. Cryolipolysis is a mature technology proven to be safe and effective for non-surgical fat-reduction with many procedures performed worldwide.
. Unlike invasive fat-reduction procedures, Cooltech DEFINE does not require anaesthesia or long recovery time since the fat-reduction process is part of natural physiology.
This treatment is ideal if you are already at or nearing your healthy body weight but still have a few problematic areas (i.e. tummy, muffin top, bat wing, etc.) resistant to diet and exercise.
This procedure is indicated for most areas of the body depending on size and shape of the fat pocket. Some examples include:
- Under chin
- Underarms (‘Muffin top’)
- Upper arms (‘bat wings’)
- Inner & outer thighs
- Around the knees
- CoolTech DEFINE has the highest proven fat reduction than any other fat freezing technology in the market today. Our competitors claim to reduce around 25% of the fat, whereas CoolTech DEFINE reduces up to 60%. This is because we use unique 360° cooling plates that surround the entire area and also lower (but completely safe) temperatures.
- CoolTech DEFINE is also more cost and time efficient. Each treatment consists of 2 handpieces (e.g. both arms or both flanks). This makes it around half the price of other fat freezing machines that only include one handpiece with each treatment; so you would need to pay for each arm or each inner thigh. Additionally, CoolTech DEFINE is equipped with 4 handpieces, so you could have 2 treatments in 70 minutes; e.g. your arms and inner thighs. Machines equipped with 1 handpiece would take 4 hours for arms and inner thighs.
- Each session begins with assessment and photography. Depending on your customised treatment plan and number of zones, a single session can be between 40 to 70 minutes. A massage is performed after the completion to boost treatment efficacy.
- If possible, you can maximise your visit time with Cooltech DEFINE 4 simultaneous applicators to target more areas at one time.
- This will depend on your goals. Some may be happy with improvement after a session while others may opt for additional treatments.
- Our team will work with you on the best treatment plan tailored to your goals and expectations.
- Although a sensation of pressure and intense cold may be felt initially, the Cooltech DEFINE process is overall gentle enough that you can use most of the session time to relax, use the phone and read.
- After your sessions, it is possible to resume your normal daily activities.
Post-procedure results will gradually become visible as the targeted fat cells are processed by the body. Most begin to see changes as early as 3-4 weeks with more improvement after 3 months. Some continue to see further results for up to 6 months after the procedure.
- During the procedure, you may experience pulling, tugging, pinching, numbness or discomfort.
- Post-procedure, typical side effects include temporary numbness, redness, swelling, bruising, firmness, tingling, stinging and discomfort. These will resolve after a few days or a few weeks.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our team for further advice.
A minimum of 6 to 8 weeks are necessary for the same area of treatment.