SKIN TIGHTENING with THERMAGE
As the leading skin rejuvenation procedure, Thermage® allows clients an opportunity to visibly improve their appearance without any wear and tear on skin surface after the treatment. This means that clients can resume daily activities soon after and still able to appreciate the tightening, rejuvenating effects on fine lines, wrinkles and general skin laxity.
Thermage® skin-tightening works by focussing Radio Frequency (RF) energy to deeper skin layers. The immediate tightening effects are a result of RF heat (60℃) contracting collagen fibres in treated areas. Additional skin-tightening will occur during the 6-month period after leaving our clinic as RF energy stimulated fibroblasts, which are responsible for the body’s natural production of new collagen and elastin fibres for more youthful skin.
Thermage® technology comes a unique feature to ensure comfort during the procedure. While treatment tip delivers RF energy as heat, the skin surface above is cooled with bursts of cryogen before and after each energy delivery for comfort and to minimise heat on outer skin layers. After treatment, slight redness on the skin is visible but should return to normal after a few hours. Clients can resume daily routines without any downtime or complicated aftercare.
If you think Thermage® is the right treatment for you, book a consultation and treatment with our specialist.
Total Tip 1200 shots $1,500 (Special 25% promotion ending soon)
- The Thermage® procedure is fast and easy and requires no downtime from normal activities.
- Improvements are immediately visible and continue to improve after the treatment as your body goes through it's natural collagen rebuilding process.
- Thermage® is suitable for all skin types and tones.
- The treatment delivers natural looking results on your entire face, including the forehead, eyes, nasolabial folds, jawline, jowls and the area under your chin.
- We also perform Thermage® on the tummy and inner thighs for improvements to saggy skin.
- Thermage® does not affect the outer layers of the skin, so there are minimal side effects or risks. There may be some mild swelling or redness after your Thermage® procedure, which will subside within 48 hours.
- Thermage® is safe during breastfeeding but is not recommended during pregnancy due to the radiowave technology.
For best results, we recommended 1 Thermage® treatment every 12 months.
Each time the treatment device touches your skin, you’ll feel a brief cooling sensation, followed by a deep but brief heating sensation, followed by another cooling sensation. The heating sensation is a sign that the deep layers of your skin are reaching effective temperatures for collagen remodeling. If your doctor has the latest Thermage® CPT technology you’ll also feel a gentle vibration sensation for added patient comfort. Throughout the procedure, your physician will ask for feedback on the level of heat sensation to help balance your comfort with maximum results.
Visibly tighter skin with a reduction in lines and wrinkles. Results from Thermage® are immediate and will continue to improve over time during the course of your body’s natural collagen rebuilding process.
There are no special requirements for Thermage®. You can apply makeup, exercise and bathe as usual after your treatment.
We always recommend the use of sunscreen to prevent sun damage to the skin. Sunscreen with SPF 30 or above should be used daily. If you are under the sun for prolonged periods of time, sunscreen needs to be reapplied at least once every two hours.
Whilst we have seen amazing results from Thermage®, please know that results do vary and we cannot make guarantees. We recommend coming and speaking to our registered nurses for an in-depth consultation. They will discuss in detail how Thermage® works, whether it will be right for your skin type and the expected results in line with your skin goals.