SKIN TIGHTENING by THERMAGE
As a leading procedure for skin rejuvenation, Thermage® gives patients an opportunity for real change in their appearance. Thermage® is known as a non-damaging treatment, meaning there is no wear and tear on the surface of the skin. This allows patients to return to their daily activities immediately after treatment while enjoying the tightening, rejuvenating effects that Thermage® offers. Over time, patients see a dramatic improvement in wrinkles, sagging skin and fine lines. If you think Thermage® may be for you, please call KAT LASER with any questions or to set an appointment.
Thermage® uses radio frequency technology to deliver heating energy to the deeper layers of the skin while concurrently cooling the surface of the skin. This first tightens the underlying layers of your skin, while concurrently giving your body a boost in natural collagen production. Both these effects serve to give you a smoother, more youthful appearance wherever treatment is delivered.
Thermage® has a unique feature to keep you completely comfortable during the procedure. While the treatment tip heats the underlying layers of skin, it simultaneously cools the surface of the skin. This not only keeps the patient comfortable during the procedure, it also protects the outer layers of skin from damage. Because of this, Thermage® skin tightening, delivered at our premier facility in Beverly Hills, requires no downtime and no recovery period.
The latest version of Thermage® is called Thermage® CPT. This stands for Comfort Pulse Technology, means that when the radio frequency is delivered to the skin, it is done in a series of micro-pulses. Additionally, the handpiece vibrates with each pulse, which minimizes the heating effect on the skin. This all goes toward ensuring total patient comfort during the procedure.
Total Tip 1200 shots $2,500
BEFORE & AFTER
- The Thermage® procedure is fast and easy and requires no downtime from normal activities.
- Improvements are immediately visible and continue to improve after the treatment as your body goes through it's natural collagen rebuilding process.
- Thermage® is suitable for all skin types and tones.
- The treatment delivers natural looking results on your entire face, including the forehead, eyes, nasolabial folds, jawline, jowls and the area under your chin.
- We also perform Thermage® on the tummy and inner thighs for improvements to saggy skin.
- Thermage® does not affect the outer layers of the skin, so there are minimal side effects or risks. There may be some mild swelling or redness after your Thermage® procedure, which will subside within 48 hours.
- Thermage® is safe during breastfeeding but is not recommended during pregnancy due to the radiowave technology.
For best results, we recommended 1 Thermage® treatment every 12 months.
Each time the treatment device touches your skin, you’ll feel a brief cooling sensation, followed by a deep but brief heating sensation, followed by another cooling sensation. The heating sensation is a sign that the deep layers of your skin are reaching effective temperatures for collagen remodeling. If your doctor has the latest Thermage® CPT technology you’ll also feel a gentle vibration sensation for added patient comfort. Throughout the procedure, your physician will ask for feedback on the level of heat sensation to help balance your comfort with maximum results.
Visibly tighter skin with a reduction in lines and wrinkles. Results from Thermage® are immediate and will continue to improve over time during the course of your body’s natural collagen rebuilding process.
There are no special requirements for Thermage®. You can apply makeup, exercise and bathe as usual after your treatment.
We always recommend the use of sunscreen to prevent sun damage to the skin. Sunscreen with SPF 30 or above should be used daily. If you are under the sun for prolonged periods of time, sunscreen needs to be reapplied at least once every two hours.
Whilst we have seen amazing results from Thermage®, please know that results do vary and we cannot make guarantees. We recommend coming and speaking to our registered nurses for an in-depth consultation. They will discuss in detail how Thermage® works, whether it will be right for your skin type and the expected results in line with your skin goals.