Are you tired of putting mascara on everyday?
Want longer thicker looking lashes?
Why not try eyelash extensions?
Our eyelash extensions are synthetic mink lash extensions. They are bonded to your natural lashes using a safe adhesive. One eyelash extension is attached to one natural lash. The extensions will stay adhered to your natural lash until the natural lash sheds. Your natural lashes typically shed every 5-6 weeks, on average about 1-4 lashes every day. This is why we recommend having your extensions filled every 2-4 weeks. Eyelash extensions are completely safe as long as they are applied properly.
The typical full set of eye lash extensions will take about 2 hours. It is important to you arrive ready for application, to utilize the most of your two hours. This means that you should arrive with no eye makeup on. We also recommend that you take out your contacts. Sometimes the fumes from the adhesive can irritate contact wearers. Please make our lash stylist aware of any allergies.
You will need your lashes filled every 2-4 weeks depending on your individual lash cycle. After completion of a full set or a fill, you will not be able to get your new lashes wet for 24 hours. This allows time for the adhesive to set. To ensure long lasting lashes, we discourage the use of any oil based make-ups or cleaners on your lashes. This includes mascara. If you decide you do not want to maintain the extensions any longer, they can be removed in our office.
EYELASHES EXTENSIONS PRICING:
- Classic: $100 => Infill within 3 weeks: $70
- Russian volumn: $150 => Infill within 3 weeks: $100
BEFORE & AFTER
Needless to say, your lash line will appear natural and glamorous. No more mascara or eye makeup remover will be necessary and very little aftercare required. The lashes will shed naturally along with your natural lash shedding cycle
They will feel weightless and natural during the day and evening. Your lashes will look fuller, darker, more defined, longer and thicker. You will no longer need to wear mascara
When properly applied, they will last the full cycle of your natural lash cycle. The life cycle of a natural lash is the amount of time it takes for a natural lash to grow in and fall out. A person’s natural eyelash typically falls out every 60-90 days and is naturally replaced with a new eyelash. Each lash is at a different growth stage. Due to this cycle, ‘eyelash refills’ are recommended every 2-4 weeks so as to fill in the areas where new lashes are growing in
You will lie in a relaxed position, eye patches are placed underneath each eye on top of your lower lashes to protect them as each synthetic or mink lash is adhered to your individual lashes. The process takes approx. 2 hrs (incl consultation and if mascara has to be removed-lashes must be completely clean of any mascara before procedure), it also depends on the amount of lashes applied. Typically each treatment usually involves applying approx. 50+ lashes per eye.
You will rest comfortably with your eyes closed during the entire application. Most clients drift off to sleep and wake up with beautiful lashes.
The eyelash extension is attached to your natural lash about 1-2mm from the root of your lash. The glue does not touch the skin. Unless you pull out your lash with the extension attached you will create gaps across your lash line.
It is very important to adhere to the ‘After-Care Instructions’ immediately following your eyelash extensions procedure. After the first 48 hrs you will be able to enjoy showering, swimming, exercising and any other daily activities you may engage in.
It is very important to follow these instructions thoroughly.
WITHIN THE FIRST 24 HOURS:
- DO NOT get lashes wet in order for the glue to dry thoroughly
- AVOID hot steam from cooking, shower or sauna
- LEAVE THEM ALONE…be gentle with your lashes and they’ll last
- Do not rub your eyes
- Do not pull your lashes
- Avoid sleeping on your side as lashes will shift
- Do not wear mascara
- Do not use an eyelash curler
- Do not wash them
AFTER 24 HOURS:
- AVOID OIL BASED CLEANSERS, MOISTURISERS OR EYE MAKEUP REMOVERS. These products with oil will dissolve into the glue which bonds the eyelash extension. Instead you may use water or an oil free makeup remover around the lash line with a cotton bud.
- DO NOT USE WATERPROOF MASCARA. The ingredients in this type of mascara will again dissolve the bonding agent and your lashes will fall off.
- IF YOU FEEL YOU WANT TO USE MASCARA, apply only a water-based mascara only on your lash tips, not at the base of your lashes. Application on the base of your lashes may break the lash and/or create a clump of mascara in your lash line.